Thursday, January 9, 2014

About Me

Before my children were born my husband and I knew that I would stay home to raise our children.  Now 8 years later we are staying true to our decision.  We have an almost 9 year old son and a 4 year old daughter.  I get giddy when I read about or think up a new craft idea/learning opportunity.  I love to be creative with my kids and am always excited to see their response to the things we do together.  Since my children are almost 5 years apart their are not alot of activities I can do with both of them that are on par with each other.  Thankfully, my son will 'humor' me and make a turtle plate craft and my daughter will try holding her own at activities/games more suited for my 8 year old.  Since it's just me and my daughter home during the day I can focus on age appropriate activities for her.

As for organizing I dislike mess...mess ='s chaos for me so I am somewhat OCD when it comes to organizing and I'm ok with that! I have learned that in order for me to be in this house with my husband and 2 kids I have to be organized!

I know how excited I get when I find a creative way to learn math or letters,etc or new ideas on how to organize better and that's why I've created this blog.  To join in and hopefully contribute ideas that will help others in their day to day......

Susen



2 comments:

  1. How did you come up with your name? Do you dabble in a little of this a little of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha! When I first started my blog I was using a different host and I had different headings like photography and Avon which I'm a rep for. Ultimately, that is where my name came from - the idea of 'dabbling' in different things. I didn't want to change the name cause I like it and although I don't include my photography at this point in time I may down the road and may start to include more recipes too so the name will stick! Thanks for asking!

      Delete