Thursday, August 18, 2016

U is for Unicorn Craft


Saying my 6 year old daughter loves unicorns is putting it mildly!  From stuffed animals to having dressed up as one last Halloween, she just can't get enough of them!

I thought it would be fun to try a unicorn craft and if your child is doing letter of the week, this would be a cute craft to do for the letter "U."

Pinterest has so many fun unicorn craft ideas and here are the 2 my daughter chose to do.

First, we did the Unicorn letter "U" craft:

Supplies needed are:


Construction paper
Glitter
Ribbon
Streamer (optional)
Googly eyes
Glue stick

This is our finished unicorn:


Supplies needed for our 2nd unicorn craft:

Craft foam
Yarn
Pipe cleaner
Beads

My daughter simply added yarn for her unicorn's mane and tail along with a heart bead for the eye and finally a purple pipe cleaner for the horn.  Their is so much more you could add to this but my daughter wanted to keep her unicorn simple.  You could add stickers or even color the unicorn with markers.  We plan on punching a hole, adding some string and hanging up in my daughter's room.




No comments:

Post a Comment